Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Jan 09, 2021

Hello,

I am writing in response of my account restriction for 30 days.

On January 4-th, 2020 my two comments were reported for bullying and harassment by two members with fake accounts of Russian.ru. I consider the action on the part of FB such as restriction of my account for 330 days as being wrong, on the first place as well as violation of my constitutional rights secondly.

To start from my comments does not fall under bullying definition because Bullying is an ongoing and deliberate misuse of power in relationships through repeated verbal, physical and/or social behaviour that intends to cause physical, social and/or psychological harm.

Akso, It can involve an individual or a group misusing their power, or perceived power, over one or more persons who feel unable to stop it from happening.

Please, point me to specifics of my comments which falls exactly under that definition. My comments were intended to stop the other person's, Sonja San and Ivan Ivanov from insults of my person and protection of my dignity. The words which were used in my comments were not cursing but civilized which are commonly used by famous writers in my country.

Going further Single incidents and conflict or fights between equals, whether in person or online, are not defined as bullying.

What bullying is not

single episodes of social rejection or dislike

single episode acts of nastiness or spite

random acts of aggression or intimidation

mutual arguments, disagreements or fights.

I acknowledge that these actions can cause great distress. However, they do not fit the definition of bullying and theyre not examples of bullying unless someone is deliberately and repeatedly doing them.

Again, In my case, there is nothing in my comments which fits the definition of bullying, therefore restriction of my account was a MISTAKE.

The same goes with "harassment" for which my comments were removed and account was restricted for 30 days. Again, neither of mycomments fitsi nto above stated definition. Because harassment entails intentionally targeting someone else with behavior that is meant to alarm, annoy, torment or terrorize them. Not all petty annoyances constitute harassment.

Instead, most state laws require that the behavior cause a credible threat to the person's safety or their family's safety.

Please, point to the specifics of my comments which considered to be harassing under legal definition of harrassment. Therefore , restriction of my account for 30 days was a WRONGDOING on the part of FB.

In the past FB has restricted my account for several times citing the same reasons. The last time when FB restricted my account I decided to stand up for my constitutional rights and show others what needs to be done in order it has not been happening with other people.

I consider the actions of FB who wrongfully restricts people on social platform as being Wrong and Unacceptable because they violates the FIRST Amendment of our constitution, the freedom of expression.

With all being said I respectfully request to unrestrict my account. In case you decide not to, I would like to request the contact info of FB CEO in order i could bring up the FB violations.

User's recommendation: Each time your is restricted file a Complaint with any possible sources and take to media!

Preferred solution: Unrestriction of my account along with apologizes .

Comments