Verified Reviewer

Update by user Sep 29, 2021

No progress

Original review posted by user Sep 28, 2021

Hello,

I have been trying to contact you for over 2 months now but facebook has implemented policies that make direct communication almost impossible. I had my account deleted beacause of a comment, taken out of context fron facebook, and subsequently had my bussiness and advertising accounts taken down as well.

The comment was"stupid tranny" and was an abreviation of a kung *** move called "stupid transmission of power". If you check the post you will realize it yourselves. I was flaged for hate speech and was given one option to appeal. 30 days later I got a response that due to covid your staff could not check my appeal so I was banned permenatly. During that time I tried noumerous times to download my data, via phone and computer, to no avail. I was always given an "error" message.

There was no way for me to get my invoices for the irs beacause you shut down my access to the bussiness acount. There was also no way for me to contact you directly to get me invoices in a different manner.

I have contacted my lawyer and in all honesty do not want to take the legal route, but you are giving me no choice.

If there is a way to look at my account again and check why all this happened, please sent me an email and please no automated replies.

Best regards

Andreas Gogakis

Preferred solution: Access to my files, photos etc and invoices.

Comments