Verified Reviewer

Someone hacked my account and changed things, now I can't log in at all. I even verified who I am with drivers license.

Then I'm ask to do another verification by logging in another computer that I've signed in with before or by choosing 4 comments I've recently wrote from a list ya give me. First of all, any other device that I have logged in with before was probably deleted off my account by the hacker because it's not working. Second of all, everytime I go and choose the 4 comments I've wrote, I only end up finding 3. So ya tell me ya can't verify who I am.

Since they're recent comments I have to pick out, don't ya think if comments were made on my account while I was hacked I wouldn't know what they were?

I need back in my account A.S.A.P because it's the only way I have to be able to talk to all my kids so please fix it. Thank you.

Preferred solution: Access in my account.

Location: Houston, Texas