Verified Reviewer

Hello Facebook Team,

Sir My Official Personal Facebook Account Was Linked to my Official Instagram Account I think I am a victim of f a fake advertisement!! ..This happened after I applied for ad which mentioned giving prizes so I applied via my Facebook password and username I think after that someone else got the control of my accounts and posted things which violated against the terms of Facebook and Instagram.Also I received an email from Instagram mentioning my account was logged from a different country after that!

please see attached the screenshot of the email.it said a new device was in Indonesia but I am in Sri Lanka!

Now Sir I Can't Login My Instagram Account or Facebook account . Sir I Follow Facebook Community Guidelines. Sir I Stored My Personal Information in My Official Facebook Account. Sir I Can't Lost my Personal Data in My Official Facebook Account.

Sir My Identity is Confirmed With My Official Facebook Account. Sir I Submitted My Documents in Appeal .

Sir Please Review My Personal Facebook Account....I also attached the ad I applied . Kindly Request to Solve my problem.

Full Name :Kasun Rajapaksha