Verified Reviewer

My FB account was hacked on SUNDAY August 8. Whoever did it also removed my PROPER FB e.mail address, which is: argenkennels@t-online.de

When I attempt a recovery process, there are now TWO e.mail addresses listed that ARE NOT MINE.

I even sent a photo ID to try to recover but they want to send info to the two e.mail addresses that the hacker(s) entered. I am absolutely dead in the water. Tried entering my: argenkennels@***.com as an alternative and now it says "This e.mail address is already in use". Well it can´t be in use because it is MY address and I have only attempted to use it to get recovery codes and nothing has worked.

I have photos on FB that I do not want to lose and this is extremely frustrating.

FB SUCKS because you cannot get a customer service person on the phone. Thanks Zuckerberg. I AM a pissed customer! I mean, FB talks about their great security measures and I can´t even restore my account because the hackers changed the e.mail addresses.

PLEASE HELP. Sincerely, KRISTI MADSEN ESS - Yes. This is me. I repeat - FB does not recognize my PROPER e.mail address of: argenkennels@t-online.de DO NOT send me codes or passwords that are connected to that account!

It IS a working account and I use it daily.

argenkennels@***.com is also MY ADDRESS and now FB tells me it is already in use from another customer. CANNOT BE.

Preferred solution: I want FB to restore my hacked account!.

Facebook Pros: Connection to family.

Facebook Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments