Verified Reviewer

I was shocked that I actually received a phone call from Facebook about my problem, but...all they did was ask me a couple of questions...told me they would investigate...and they are supposed to give me a return phone call which I've yet to receive. In the meantime have been contacted by the hacker who wants a lot of money or he'll sell all my accounts and personal information and put it out on the internet.

That's who they should be going after and stopping him from getting into people's accounts. All I want is my old Facebook account back! I use it for animal rescue and to keep in touch with family and friends. Facebook makes it so hard to recover your account.

Geez...I even sent my personal ID which they denied! Ridiculous!!

User's recommendation: Use a password generator to make hard passwords. If all else fails...contact... Pissedoffconsumers.com.

Preferred solution: To have a link sent to me to allow back into my account that doesn't need to send me login codes that I never receive..

Facebook Pros: I can talk to friends and family, Help animals.

Facebook Cons: Someone stole my facebook i cannot even get on it, Able to be hacked with all security measures in place, No one to actually speak to to help you.

Comments