Verified Reviewer

3.0

I created a 5th Instagram account only to report a problem. My 4 accounts have been blocked for 127 days!!!

This is the fifth time this has happened to me. Why are you constantly blocking my accounts: melicora2207, melicora120750, my corameli2207 account and my jmd120750i account? On my Mac. What do you have against me!!!

I don't even know if I did something wrong.

Every day I report my problem on my 5th account and also by sending an email to security@***.instagram.com. But I never get an answer.

I don't have access to the Instagram application because I don't have a smartphone. So, I cannot confirm my identity on the Instagram application to recover my accounts. I even tried with my daughter's smartphone without result.

Thank you for helping me and unblocking my accounts.

Will someone answer me????? Can I have an explanation? Thank you

Jean-Marie Drot

Here is the message I have on my 4 accounts

Confirm your information on the app to return to your account.

We have noticed unusual activity on your account. Confirm your identity on the Instagram application to recover your account

In addition to this problem almost once a week I have to change the password of my 5th account here is the message I receive: Help us confirm that this account is yours...

Preferred solution: I want my 4 accounts unblocked on Instagram.

Comments