Verified Reviewer

I have had multiple issues related to deactivations and restrictions without violating any terms of service or use. This appears to be a case of accidental deactivation.

I understand that mistakes happen, but when I have reached out well over a dozen times to multiple support outlets and dont receive any return calls or emails, it is upsetting. Ive been reaching out constantly for over a week with no responses. I kindly and respectfully plead to have somebody reach out to me. A live human, not a robot or a link to an article.

I wish to speak with a live person so this problem can be resolved quickly and seamlessly.

I use my accounts for work and not having access to them is stressful and upsetting. Thank you in advance,

Steve

User's recommendation: When it comes to spending your money on advertising, choose an option with good customer support.

Preferred solution: A solution to an account deactivation as well as an ad restriction.

Facebook Pros: Keep in touch with my family divided by miles.

Facebook Cons: No customer service line, Anyone can get hacked, Negligence to users.

Location: Westerly, Rhode Island