Verified Reviewer

3.6

Update by user Nov 03, 2021

Reported and waiting

Original review posted by user Nov 03, 2021

I am unable to access my account, where are ads running and being managed. It's been already 2 days in work, where I'm trying to solve something, that I cannot solve by myself.

I already reached support. I understand that there is some routine by Facebook, specific forms etc., anyway, it would be nice to help a paying customer, and not to make things harder for him. Unfortunately, what can I expect, is to receive another useless help center link, or the automated email from FB, that tells me I complain to a wrong address, which hapenned today. It was sent to addresses, that I've found: advertise@***.com, platformcs@***.facebook.com, records@***.com, ip@***.com, datarequests@***.com; propably it had to be sent only to "advertise address", but I don't find it as an issue, the relevant one should answer me with a SOLUTION, not with a quickly found unuseful guide, that I can find myself.

Now I guess the answer came from address, who don't care, and has been closed.

Since my problems will occur without You being helpful, I will be frequently trying to reach customer service. Best, Roman.

User's recommendation: Think twice before enabling 2-factor verification.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments