Verified Reviewer

3.3

Original review updated by user Feb 24, 2022

Dear Customer Service Team,

I have read complaints from many customers whose Facebook accounts have been blocked because Facebook has detected an intrusion attempt.

The security of your system is important to every decent customer, but probably due to excessive caution, unlocking accounts has been made very difficult by the developers, in some cases they made impossible.

I have been using your community service for about 20 years and now I am simply permanently excluded due to a most probably Russian hacker.

I went through the multi-level login several times, sending a picture of my ID card. The link will arrive, but my account will not be unlocked.

This is strange because the above actions clearly prove that I am the owner of the account.

Please help to unblock my account, not only for me, but all honest people who want to continue using the Facebook service.

Thank you in advance for Your understanding.

Best regards,

User's recommendation: Please use high security password.

Preferred solution: Increasing the security of the Facebook to decrease the number of the successful hacking, especially now when the security of the World is decreasing fast..

Facebook Pros: You can see your family and friends.

Facebook Cons: Customer identified by an id card cannot access his profile.

Location: Budapest, Budapest