Verified Reviewer

I am Facebook user for the past decade and hereby write to tender my apology for violating community standard, which resulted into subsequent blockage of my account. It is due to my inability to log into my account, that I ignorantly went ahead to open another account(s) for my ultimate desire to reach my several Facebook friends that I so much missed over time.

I am therefore appealing to you, consider enabling one account for me and discard other the accounts I opened due to my ignorance of the consequences of my over activities on the accounts, which is due to my yearning and aspiration of using the medium.

In view of the above, I hope my request will be revisited by reversing your early decision of permanent closure of my account to alleviate the inconveniences the action has caused me for the past months.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Bello Isa (Abdu)