Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Hello sir my personal Facebook account has been hacked and mis use after this my Facebook account will be disabled due to Facebook community guidelines. Sir I follow Facebook community method and rules.

Sir I don't post any illegal and against Facebook community guidelines post. Sir my Facebook account is disable. Sir please review my Facebook account and solve my problem as soon as possible.

Thanks Facebook team.

Email/contact number:

0315249****

Full name

Faizan Kareem

Date of birth

16-12-1999

Sir it is my original identity.

Respected sir my personal Facebook account has been hacked and mis use after this my Facebook account will be disabled due to Facebook community guidelines. Sir I follow Facebook community method and rules.

Sir I don't post any illegal and against Facebook community guidelines post.

Thanks Facebook team.

Email/contact number:

0315249****

Full name

Faizan Kareem

Date of birth

16-12-1999

Sir it is my original identity.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: New Mirpur, Azad Jammu And Kashmir