Verified Reviewer

3.3

Good afternoon,

We need help getting Artur Nowacki back on his Facebook (please note I am helping him with his Facebook account but he can be contacted directly at 403-680-****), I would suggest contacting him with his emails but it is also going to the user Lee-Anne Archibald

We have tried several times to access his Facebook account including submitting his driver's license however, there is another person on Facebook using his phone number as well as his email addresses therefore he can not recover his Facebook acct/messenger.

We reported the user "Lee-Anne Archibald" as pretending to be someone else and we got a response that she is not pretending to be Artur and so we replied:

"I do not think she is pretending to be me however, she is using my email address(es) as well as my phone number, somehow my emails and number are linked to her Facebook and messenger and I can no longer sign into my accounts.

Email addresses are Arturnowacki8@***.com and polishprofessor@***.com as well as my phone number 403-680-****

Is there a way to remove my information from her profile so that I can access my account again?"

Artur Nowacki's account has not be successfully recovered as all codes to reset passwords are sent to her and when we submitted his driver's license we were sent a code but could not reset the account as it have us an error that we tried too many attempts.

Can you please help?

Mili Lewis

Preferred solution: Artur Nowacki's account to be reset and his info to be removed from user "Lee-Anne Archibald".

Location: Vancouver, British Columbia