My account has been banned 3 times in a month for joking with friends for using words like 'shoot', 'kill', and 'punch' for "Inciting Violence". All of these conversations were taken out of context.

The last one I told my friend I'd kill him for getting a Disney song stuck in my head and they banned me for 6 days. I've tried everything to appeal and contact them, but they have no support or recourse for Facebook members. I found real people for their portal and payments help, but they both told me there was no support for FB, only their paid services. We are nothing but a commodity to them.

We are only there to generate ad revenue, and they don't care in the least about helping us, but they do care about controlling free speech. My account seems to have been flagged by their robots and they scan every word I type.

My friends could post verbatim what I posted and probably be fine. I want to fight back after having my free speech rights violated.

User's recommendation: Avoid if possible, use a different service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Website.

Preferred solution: I want all red flags cleared off my account so they will stop flagging me and to restore my posting rights immediately. Ideally, I want them to stop using robots to ban people. .

Facebook Cons: Violates free speech, Automatically bans people, Has no customer support, Constant advertising, Run by lizard illuminati.

Comments