Verified Reviewer

4.0

Im having trouble logging into my account that was hacked after I applied to a false advertisement for a job ad that was posted on Facebook. Ive also submitted my private drivers license photo to Facebook in order to get my account back, and I had it back for one day and then I couldnt log back into my account again.

Therefore, Im disappointed that Facebook allowed that are fake to be posted that arent legitimate for career opportunities .

I say this because I am hearing impaired and working from home replying back to would be renters in the hopes to rent another Facebook users property in New Orleans, and be paid $300 a week as a temp was a job offer that was music to my deaf ears because Im deaf.

I applied for the add and apparently had my account and identity on Facebook stolen.

I want my account back because it has precious family memories on it that I filmed live and I can not download the video footage to store it on my phone or google photos.

Im pissed and I want my account back.

Ive even went as far as submitting a pic of my drivers licenses to Facebook in the hopes of getting it back only to have my account hacked again and i cant log back into it.

I repeat. I would like to have my account back because I have submitted my drivers license to what I assumed was a Facebook scan for a pic of my drivers license only to lose access to my account again.

When Ive entered the phone number I attached to my account after I updated it and tried to log back into my account someone elses name, photo, and account shows under the cellphone phone number Ive attached to my account after I updated it

Therefore, Im pissed off about it. AND, I want my account back. There are memories on my account of my mother who passed away in January that I cant get back because the footage was filmed live and i cant upload and back it up.

Therefore, I WANT MY FREAKING ACCOUNT BACK.

I am, Sheila Johnson: I dont know what else to do to prove that to Facebook.

And, When Ive Typed my old cellphone number that I no longer have; my account will come up but I do not have access to the cellphone number anymore that was: 580-381-****.

My new cellphone number that Ive typed in that has been linked to my account showed someone elses Facebook account of: 580-379-****.

Therefore, I have no idea how someone has stolen my identity on Facebook , and now, I can no longer access my social media account on Facebook.

Ill also add one more time, that: Im deaf therefore, Ill have a family member call on my behalf and speak for me while Im present to answer any questions that you may ask to verify my identity so that I may get my account back.

This is crazy because, now I have a pic of my licenses floating around on Facebook that Ive submitted that Was scanned when requested of me, in order to verify my identity as, Sheila Johnson. thats floating around on Facebook.

Therefore, Im totally pissed off and I want my account back

Pissed off Facebook user,

Sheila Johnson

User's recommendation: Beware of job postings that pop up on your newsfeed because some are Facebook users that exploit you for false advertising for whatever they’re attempting to con others in to believing. I applied to a job posting in my news feed only to have my account hacked and I can’t log back into it. I want my account back because it has precious memories on it that I’ve recorded live and photos of my mother who passed away in January. I want my account back.

Preferred solution: I just want my Facebook account back that someone maybe using for false advertising that has a pic of me on the ad. .

Facebook Pros: Staying in touch with family and friends, Keep in touch with family & friends.

Facebook Cons: False ads for work, Posting of false advertising for work.

Comments