Verified Reviewer

3.3

I lost my telephone and all access to my apps that were linked to my old device. That's been almost 2 weeks ago!!

I've gotten back into all my apps except for Facebook. I've messaged and emailed them every day at least twice. Submitted documentation they requested and said someone would be in touch within 24 hrs. Since then, it gives me the option to recover my account with an 8-digit code, but FB continues to send me a 6-digit code instead.

I've taken screenshots and attached them to emails and sent them in, so they could see it. It's disheartening because they are all about connecting but no way to connect with anyone who will actually help!! I've been with FB since it first came out and had the same account.

My pictures and memories my account holds is irreplaceable. I would have never expected this poor of customer service from FB!

User's recommendation: Do not use 2 Step Verification on your account!!

Preferred solution: Remove 2 Step Verification so I can gain access to my damn FB ACCOUNT!!! .

Location: 156 Springfield Drive, Forest City, NC 28043