I have a friend who puts disgusting stuff on Facebook, the photos mainly contain either ***/nudity, some type of violence, and a suicidal image/saying.I have reported her photos for those reasons.
For example:Today my friend posted 9 photos on Facebook. One of the photos showed a woman with a plastic bag on her head tightly and it looked like if she suffocated. I reported it to Facebook and just 10 minutes ago I got a response from Facebook saying that the photo was not removed.
I was extremely furious and dissatisfied that i gave them feedback telling them that i was extremely dissatisfied.Facebook says that they want a nice welcoming environment, but they don't remove photos that actually violate the Community Standards.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Facebook Photo Policy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..."
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."