Phoenix, Arizona

I have a friend who puts disgusting stuff on Facebook, the photos mainly contain either ***/nudity, some type of violence, and a suicidal image/saying.I have reported her photos for those reasons.

For example:Today my friend posted 9 photos on Facebook. One of the photos showed a woman with a plastic bag on her head tightly and it looked like if she suffocated. I reported it to Facebook and just 10 minutes ago I got a response from Facebook saying that the photo was not removed.

I was extremely furious and dissatisfied that i gave them feedback telling them that i was extremely dissatisfied.Facebook says that they want a nice welcoming environment, but they don't remove photos that actually violate the Community Standards.

Review about: Facebook Photo Policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Facebook?

Comments

Or better yet, how about leaving Fakeboob altogether?

Los Angeles, California, United States #772978

Why not "unfriend" this person and be done with it?