Verified Reviewer

Good evening, My name is Fabián Rodrigo Alvarado García, a couple weeks ago I start receiving notificaciones from people acceptin my facebook friendship invitation from Asia, Im from Costa Rica and never sent invitation to people I dont know. After that incident my facebook accoun and also the account I use for my bussines name Fabos Travel diseño de viajes was banned from facebook and when I try to log in into my account I receive a message saying that I infract the facebook policíes sending innapropiate content. Im very concern because Im a facebook user since many years ago and never had any problems with my social media and this ban is a serius problem for me and my bussines because I use this plattaform to comunicate with clients and friends all over the world.

Can you please take out the restriction because since weeks ago Im banned and I never sent or publish any innapropiate message, I already change all my passwords and reset all my devises in order to protect my self from ami pishing or haccking of my account.

Best regards and hope to hear from You soon teeling me what steps I need to follow to recover my personal data, pictures and contacts from facebook, messenger and instagram.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Facebook Cons: Have no phone support.

Comments