Verified Reviewer

You have NO right to ban me for 30 days for my post. As an American, I have the right to disagree with a Liberal statement on Facebook. In this case, someone was blaming President Trump for the economy being worse now than it was four years ago. Below is my response and because of that response, Facebook banned me for 30 days. This IS The United States and I have the Right to disagree with any statement without being called a bully. My response to their post was:

"Up until the Corona virus, the economy was better than it had ever been. You can't blame Trump for the problems with this virus. It is the Democratic Governors and Mayors who are shutting businesses down and causing people to lose their jobs. YOU are the one delusional by blaming Trump for things beyond his control and things Democrats are doing. Who are you going to blame for the mess created by Joe and *** in the next four years???"

NOTHING in that statement deserved to be called a bullying statement!!!! Facebook is NOW apparently trying to censor any Conservative viewpoint!!!! America was built on FREE SPEECH and apparently Facebook is trying to shut this down!!!! I want my account to be reopened immediately. I SAID NOTHING WRONG!!!!

Rickey Purvis

User's recommendation: If you are a Conservative, go to Parlor!!!! Facebook constantly harasses Conservatives!!!!

Preferred solution: Apology.

Comments

#1962555

Conservatives have been complaining about facebook being too liberal yet I don't see any mention of Biden. Your message I read sounded too inflammatory to post?

Go to another site to satisfy your conservative garbage. And facebook is not subject to free speech. Private companies set the rules. You were putting one political party against the other.

Go to Parlor. A Facebook platform for political angry Republicans.

Facebook Reviews