Verified Reviewer

I am Adrian St.Hill and my business Facebook account and all my Facebook accounts have been completely restricted. I advertised affiliate programs in the past, and I may have violated Facebook's policies.

I DO NOT advertise affiliate programs anymore. I cannot advertise my business, and I am so confused why Facebook kept saying the account had violations. I deleted some of the pages because someone had hacked the account and was using my account to sell stuff. When I found that out, I canceled the page.

I have done all that I think I can do.

I even tried to pay the $63 from multiple sources but still Facebook would not accept the payment.

Here is the error

Your account has been permanently BANNED after 3 revisions. Nowhere is Facebook's documentation have I seen that after 3 revisions the account is completely disabled.

Also, I have changed whatever i think Facebook wants me to change.

I am really trying here to figure out what i can do to get the Facebook ads reactivated or create a new ad account. I need the Facebook ads for my and my wife's businesses.

my login to Facebook is asthill@***.com

I do not use that email address anymore.

please help

Adrian St.Hill

User's recommendation: Facebook makes is so complex to find out what the violations are, and you are not sure what you did wrong. They just ban your account and let you go on a witch hunt to find wha tthey deem as wrong with your account. It is so unfair especially when you need the ads account to make money for your family.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Advertisement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Excellent ads, Able to find your customers when advertising, Excellent targeting, Ability to communicate with family, Love to be on there daily.

Facebook Cons: Facebook is very unfair, Facebook is inconsiderate, Facebook do not care about the advertisers, Facebook do not give people a chance to succeed, Facebook do not recognize people have to learn how to advertise.

Comments