Verified Reviewer

I understand that Facebook wants to update security and avert potential problems and misinformation or hatespeech, etc.

The past 5 years have been triggered on all sides. But the so called security team appears to be both right winged biased and lacking in tech skills.

They continue to penalize and suspend people for posts dating back over 5 years. They likely already suspended us for those same posts. But we don't have the option to delete the past posts. It doesn't have one available.

So that post keeps repeating though we have no way to control when or how it will appear again. I do delete problem posts if prompted. But if I don't have that option WTF are they continually suspending me for the same thing? I don't insult people that don't insult me.

Even then I normally just block them, sometimes report. I don't engage. them at all .

time. Pleasexfixxthis.