Verified Reviewer

Cannot log back into my account...

I have 2face authentication through Google and it keeps telling me my codes are wrong... you guy's should really try the customer support thing because right now you *** suck at it

User's recommendation: Start answering your phone and providing customer service.

Preferred solution: I want back into my Facebook account .

Comments

#2059494

Do you have a phone number on the account?

#2049354

Wow it's 2021... Just because I used the word retarded doesn't mean I was referring to anyone with any sort of mental disability or disorder ect..

As a matter of fact I was speaking on their incompetence on answering their phones and helping the customer(s) Yes I know my spelling and grammar are not the greatest and you can absolutely say whatever you would like to about me... It's nothing I haven't heard or dealt with my whole life already... P.S. The I.D.

I submitted to Facebook absolutely proves you guy's are wrong about how old I am... Now since I wasn't referring to anything other than their incompetence, you guy's should bow your heads and be ashamed of yourselves for attempting to make fun of someone who actually is a little slow hints the bad spelling and grammar Good thing I don't offend easily anymore..

#2046258

"Retarded".. What a horrible person you are.

May God forgive you... Some day.

#2046292
@PissedConsumer2046258

Not only are they calling them retarded, they spelling and grammar so terrible that they have no right calling anyone retarded. Besides the will not get their Facebook account back because they are under 13.

You have to be 13 to have a Facebook account. Judging by the childish behavior, this person is way under 13.

Facebook Reviews