I have a serious issue and cannot speak to a live agent??? PLEASE HELP ME Facebook please help me call me by phone or by video it's urgentI this morning have fallen victim to a scam been hacked and I still have not been assisted with my problem.

User's recommendation: Facebook please help me call me by phone or by video it's urgentI this morning have fallen victim to a scam been hacked and I still have not been assisted with my problem. My account email and password was changed. I cannot access my account and need to speak to a representative for help,but how, somebody as of this morning has taken my account and locked me out of it by changing my login info. I cannot access my Facebook and messenger I need help getting back in and whoever is on there right now I'd not me. I want to speak with someone a real person from Facebook as soon as possible please I do not know what to do this social media thing is dangerous I know. A account under the name James Finch has scammed me by leading me to believe I had won 1200 united States dollars and I gave ghem some information reluctantly on my messenger account this morning around 7am and ever since I have been logged out both Facebook and messenger I received an email saying the email was changed plus my account phone number associated with my account has been changed and my password is not working I cannot get into either of my accounts...Facebook or messenger.

Preferred solution: My account recover deleted or deactivated and this hacker or hackers kicked off my account Facebook and messenger .

Facebook Cons: People stealing your information, Lack of customer service.

Comments