Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

PLEASE HELP ME TO DELETE THE ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY.

They hacking my account since 23rd Jan 2022 and I can't log in to my account. At first they hacked my email (thinessh_kumar94@***.com) and then they hacked all my social media including facebook & instagram.

now they have been sending nudes to my friend in a message and also posted nude videos of myself. After sending 100s of emails to those social media sites, those accounts are still active. I'm losing hope and I don't know what to do. Please Help me.

I'm so tired from running away from this problem every day.

I hope at this point someone can help me to permanently delete my email address, facebook page and both my instagram accounts.

Email Address

thinessh_kumar94@***.com

Facebook

Name - Tinesh Kumar

Instagram

Personal account ID - tinesh_kumar94

business account ID - tins.tiffins.treats

Please someone help me from this, im bagging. if there is any way that i couldt rid of the account and ill just leave a low key life somewhere private where no one knows me.

Thank you so much.