Verified Reviewer

my facebook account as been blocked and it asked from me clearify by 2 stanges ,but at my facebook page thier is no phone number attached so i cant do it. i have tried to send my i.d picture to show i am that person but i got rejected.

i have tried to send my passport, how ever since then it wont let me do anything or send anything to the support team. i need your help to attach my phone number to my facebook page. so i can connect to it. in my page my profil picture i wearing a mage hat in blue color, my status of marrigae and my husben and brothers all are connected to my profil so its very easy to check.

when other people tried to get into my page now it shows its not active and they cant enter it. btw my facebook attached to my isntagram aswell.

thank you for your attention hope u can help me . morin yarotsky 054497****