Verified Reviewer

1.5

On Friday 5th I received 3 SMS with verification codes eventho I was not trying to login to my account. I did not pay too much attention to it because 1) I thought it would be safe and 2) it was very late at night so I preferred to go to sleep.

The day after my Instagram and Facebook account got blocked. On Sunday I received an email from Facebook telling me that i am not the administrator of a Chinese shop ( name I cant pronounce ) anymore. I sent my ID to review the account etc and tried to get in touch with them but no one ever came back to me.

Now my accounts are still blocked and Facebook says they already reviewed the issue and their decision is final. Those sites were very important for my business and it seems I will never get them back ( several thousand followers on Instagram) I am very very upset about this!

User's recommendation: Don’t use any of those platforms if it is for your business!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments