Verified Reviewer

My Facebook account was blocked on Monday March 7th due to somebody attempting to log in to my account. I followed the procedure to recover my account on Tuesday March 8th by sending a scan of my identity card.

Unfortunately, so far there was no reaction from Facebook support center. Then I turned to Facebook support center through PissedConsumer asking to unblock my account but nothing happened so far. Today I tried to call 3 Facebook customer service phone numbers but they seem not to be working.

I`m out of Facebook for 6 days in times when I need it the most because we have plenty of Ukrainian refugees in Poland and we use Facebook to share important information to support Ukrainian people who have come to Poland. Once again I would like to ask to unblock my Facebook account.

Thank you in advance.