Verified Reviewer

I tried to reenter Facebook on my account is blocked everytime I reset new password, so I use my sister Gerre's email on her account, but mine doesn't work. Please help unblocked my account asap!

My sister & I live in same home address as well I've brother Tom has Facebook, too. Her email is gerrelbarnett@***.com & his email is barn.tom@***.com lives with me, too. Blocked happened since last Nov. when I changed & deleted 1 of 2 outlook emails plus I've 1 gmail email.

I don't need 3 emails, so I merged 2 outlooks in 1 currently barn.mark@***.com & bkta4mark@***.com. We all live in Montgomery, AL & use Window Edge Browsers. So it proves I'm actually the owner of Mark Barnett account!

I've sent you a letter recently it doesn't help, but hope this will do as I've friends in Facebook. Thank you, Mark B.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Montgomery, Alabama