Verified Reviewer

I have been blocked from facebook for 7 days while I was replying to a lady's comment about a man who called her a "prostitute/whore" in Zulu by using the zulu-word "sfebe" . He also used the word "sende" which means penis - This male person replied to this lady's comment using foul language in Zulu and refer to her as being a *** and that she should look for another "penis" from a former South African president.

I was replying to the lady to what he has said to her and advise her to report this man's using of foul language to facebook. After my comment, facebook blocked me. Facebook should have blocked this man, not me explaining to the lady what the man told her in his native language!!! I am very unhappy about facebook's unfair treatment in this regard!!!!!

Zulu is one of South Africa's native languages, which not everybody in South Africa are fimiliarised with and not everyone understand the meaning of words in the Zulu-language. (Keep in mind South Africa has 11 official languages)

FACBOOK SHOULD UNBLOCK ME BECAUSE I DID NOT VIOLATE FACEBOOK RULES!

User's recommendation: LET FACEBOOK KNOW WHEN THEY BULLY YOU OR TREAT YOUR COMMENTS AS IF YOU WERE VIOLATING IT , WHEN YOU HAVE NOT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Customer Care.

Preferred solution: facebook should unblock me and give an apology to me for wrongfully blocking me for 7 days. Now I cannot continue to do my buisness on facebook on my page to advertise my products on which I depend to create my only income..

Comments