Verified Reviewer

2.4

To me personally I feel that Facebook is neglecting bullying a major way. Regardless of sending I would say at least 30 messages and reports to them with proof of bullying of other sales people.!

A gang that lives in the north. That has been bullying me for over four months now and there is many of them. Im getting phone calls threatening calls loads of rubbish put on the Internet on Facebook stating that I am a scammer I sell bad things! And no time can lay back any of their accusations up whatsoever as Ive proved them wrong every single time when I can say block me so I have no right to reply.

And when I do reply I get Facebook stopping me! From sharing my ads because Ive stated something that they dont agree with. Well I dont agree with bullying whatsoever! And if there was a way of Facebook trying to help instead of ignoring me!!

I would find it so much more helpful and no contact number to contact Facebook is a Horrendous. As the reports Ive been making Im going nowhere.

And not being Resolved and not being sorted

Whatsoever. So all in all I am very very unhappy

User's recommendation: As a paying customer for my ads I will be stopping as I have all payments until this bullying problem has been sorted and they stop! Me from being able to share my posts to other pages it’s disgusting when I’ve done nothing wrong. It would not allow me to add a video or a picture for some reason.

Preferred solution: I would like the company to resolve this bullying as they have more proof that they possibly could deal with..I am the one who’s being attacked and bullied but I’m not being dealt with and helped whatsoever I think it’s disgusting .

Facebook Cons: Fb is raciest and anti semitic & will close your account, Keeps locking me out for no reason, Literally everything.

Comments