Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 27, 2022

I need for my page to be back visible on google it was at the top of the list when it was created on sunday. I then tried to do an ad / promote and i was restricted.

I want to be able to do an ad again. i sent them my ID havent heard back. since i was restricted from using an ad my new FB business page isnt there on google anymore.

Weird how it was, thenm since the ad restriction cannot boost thing it isnt there now. i want it fixed.

Original review posted by user Apr 27, 2022

in 2014 somehow I started a fb page for my business. however it was never finished no photos or description etc.

altho a few people did find the page and wrote reviews. now i want to actually add photos etc be able to use it but when I go to it, I cant get anywhere. it wont let me do anything but the name of the business,, category and description. that button you're supposed to use after that wont light up doesnt work so im not sure what to do.

i cant get it up and working. Back in 2014 i had no idea what i was doing and probably just did it for the heck of it. Now i really want it up and running and I'm stuck. somehow it's messed up or i'm not doing something right.

i have tried several times watched videos on how to on you tube etc.

Nothing. please help!!

User's recommendation: dont click on promote or do an ad til you fully understand it. i sent an ID to them and still no answer back. Im not sure why my business page was at thwe top of the list on google the day i set it up then did that stupid ad thing now its not showing up on google. seems weird. fine until that other happened. FB should have a thing where you can actually talk with someone for business issues especially.

Preferred solution: For my business page to be back on google like it was the day it was created. The ability to be able to do an ad or promote which i am restricted from doing. I dont know why i sent an ID to them to prove it's me. Nothing from them yet. .

Location: Wautoma, Wisconsin