Verified Reviewer

I have tried for weeks to get back into my account that was hacked by someone in Texas. I had opened a second account and then got kicked out after purchasing a new I phone 13.

Ive provided my California drivers license that Ive held since I was 16 (Im now 71!!!) and I also provided my U.S, passport. Now I hear this doesnt match the identification that appears on my account. Ive lived in my home for 36 years!! Ive tried to have my daughter who is an elementary school Principal help me and she also gets roadblocks.

I get as far as entering my password and the 6 digit code provided by FB only to get to the step that they dont recognize my I Phone 13 and need a code generator code. Well, they have me blocked so I cant get to the damned code generator!!

YES!!! I am PISSED!!!

Preferred solution: Hel to access my FB social account I’ve had for many years.

Facebook Pros: Dint help you when your account is hacked.

Facebook Cons: Lousy customer service.

Comments