Verified Reviewer

Hello, I hope you can help me. I have changed my password on my Facebook account with the email address of tkd1960@***.rr.com.

This email address is no longer active. I know I should have updated my account years ago, but as you know hindsight is 20/20. My old password for the tkd1960@***.rr.com password was rexdog01. I cannot believe I didn't write down my new password, but I didn't.

(yes, I'm an idiot!) I did have a Facebook account with my current email of tamid196016@***.com, I have deleted that account because it was making trying to access the tkd1960@***.rr.com account a mess.

I have been trying all the passwords I commonly use but no luck. I am one of the crazy people that don't use the same password all the time.

I hate to loose my Facebook account under tkd1960@***.rr.com. The email that shows when reset password is not one I am familiar with. (s*************r@***.com).

I didn't have a mobile # listed on the tkd1960@***.rr.com account.

So if you can help I would be so grateful. Maybe just the 1st letter of the new password, I know I could figure it out from there.

Then I promise I will go in and update everything.

If you need proof that I am who I say I am, I can send pics of what I have listed to sell on Marketplace, or list my friends or send pics in my photo album.

Thank you for your time and help.

Sincerely, Tami Davies

( I have listed I live in Rowlett, Tx and Bartlesville, Ok. if that helps.)

Preferred solution: access to my Facebook account with old email address.

Location: Belton, Texas