Verified Reviewer

Hello Sir, my personal facebook account was disabled by mistakes. When I logged into my account your team says that your account has been disabled.

But when I try to contact with you for Appeal Profile Disable with my official documnets(National ID Card-NID)your's team said to me that, "We can't review the decision to disable your account" due to Covid-19 Pandemic. On the other's hand I have only some days left to back my disabled facebook account. (As per your's rule - I have to back my facebook account into 30days from the time of my Disabled Account)

Sir, l am the real user and I think I could not go against your's facebook community standards. I will provide you all my identity to back my disabled account back but couldnt contact with you.

I am requesting to you, Sir please take a look at this things and response me for identity my disabled account.

Please Sir, Hep me. I have a 11k followers in my facebook account.

Location: Seattle, Washington