Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Oct 24, 2021

I was hacked and made a new account and now I cannot get into the new account. I had made a new account.

It's under Linda O. LeBoeuf

The hacked account was under Linda Olivier LeBoeuf. I'm in a wheelchair and FB is my means of staying up to date with the outside world.

It's asking me to upload my ID. My birthday was 9/16 and at the moment our DMV has been closed due to hurricane Ida, for me to go update my License.

I cannot drive nor get into a vehicle.

I lost all my pictures, games and all my friends. Can you PLEASE help me ???? I'm not computer smart to know where to go. It says my account is locked for 30 days, but that's my old account.

Here is my personal info.

Linda O. LeBoeuf, DOB 9/16/1947, address 1833 Badt Ave Apt 4, Phone, home 985-447-****, cell 985-209-****, email lindaleboeuf@***.net, went to South Terrebonne High School and I'm retired.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Facebook Pros: Keeps me in touch with the outside world.

Facebook Cons: Impossible to get into my original account that was hacked.

Comments