Verified Reviewer

I received an email from FB on Wednesday saying that someone tried to access my account from a computer in another state, & when I tried to get into my FB account, it said my session had timed out & logged me off. I couldnt use my password to get in so for the last 3 days Ive been trying to change it, but to no avail.

I keep getting told to use the FB code generator, but I have no access to it, nor do I use a 3rd party service. I kept trying to ask for a code to get sent to me via text instead, but each time one was never sent.

Im getting extremely frustrated with the never ending roadblocks that Ive been encountering trying to do something as simple as changing my password. This is the first time that Ive ever had an issue with Facebook & Im amazed @ how difficult this has become to do something that really shouldnt be that hard.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Cary, Illinois