I have an old number hooked up to my facebook account and would like to update that number so i don't have to creat a new one. Thank u for contacting me back, my husband has an account that he forgot the password to but its not linked to an email from his knowledge.

He is not tech savvy and has already had to create another fb account due to forgetting his information that he linked it to. The phone number he used to create the account is linked to 910813****, he no longer has this number and would still like to get his old a count back. His name is Daniel Parnell and will provide DL # or photo if needed.

But he needs to get an email to send that to as well. If you can please contact us back at email address Tdent74@***.com to give us further directions.

User's recommendation: I would recommend that you have a call center so that customers like myself and my husband can contact you to get help to access our acount so that we don't have multiple accounts on FB.

Preferred solution: I would like to get into my old account. I forgot the password and have a old number connected to the account. Old number is 9108136247 and that's the only way it will send me a code due to no email attached to the acount. .

Comments