Verified Reviewer

4.3

Facebook send me a password to reactivate. Then they were sending me a 6 digit code but it never comes to my phone.

I've changed phone providers from Rogers to Virgin. Not sure if that's why. Then today I asked for it to be sent to my email, that came to me 3 times with the code LS-NONOCE. I need 6 numbers apparently.

I'd like to know how this 6 digit code thing started and why it wouldn't except the only 1 or 2 codes I would have used. I've been unable to use my account for over 2 weeks now and I'm very frustrated, going around and around. My 30 year old daughter who is very tech savvy said the whole thing is ridiculous and can't figure out what else to do. Also why is Facebook so hard to get messages send to?

I'm ready to give up & if it wasn't for all my pictures on my account I'd forgot about my account altogether. I use messenger a far bit or I'd have just started a new account.

My husband likes marketplace too. Hoping you can help asap!!!

User's recommendation: Try to find this contact for Facebook and do it right away instead of trying several times to fix on your own.

Preferred solution: My account back up and running without a 6 digit code..

Comments