Verified Reviewer

1. Hello team i am trying to log in to my facebook account since last 10months.

But i get stuck on the process of authentication, where it is asking me to enter code from the code generator. Now what i guess the problem is, my handset got damaged in the month of feb 2021. And it didn't work thereafter.. so my facebook account remained logged in in that handset..

and since then whenever i have tried to log in from my new device it says put the code from the code generator as you are logging in from this device for the first time.

I expect the team to help me log in as it is not happening by trying other ways such as submitting legal documents as id cards in the help section but still there is no revert.

3. What actually is happening is, no one is reverting me on my issue

Preferred solution: Please help me log in.

Facebook Pros: Keep in touch with old friends, Love interaction and shopping, Connecting with people.

Facebook Cons: Disinformation, No customer service line, Hard to contact with a human customer support, Customer support is horrendous.

Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra