Verified Reviewer

I have been trying to close and delete my Facebook page since June, 2020. It has been reopened repeatedly by someone in Menlo Park, CA.

I know this because this person sends me obscenr, insulting and derogatory emails, calling him/her self "The Scourge of Menlo Park". I have not authorized of directed anyone to reactivate my account. How do I permanently close and delete my Facebook page?

None of the suggested methods work! I feel that my next recourse would be to utilize the California Courts.

Norbert Norbert Onaitis

31906 Odyssey Drive

Winchester, CA

92596-****

norbertonaitis@***.com

Home 'Phone (951) 926-****

Cell 'Phone (951) 760-****

User's recommendation: Facebook uses its position to harass persons of backgrounds differing from those of their employees.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Cons: Hacking, Hate america, Facebook despises the us and the us constitution.

Comments

#1950732

This is not Facebook. It's a public complaints site.

If you receive emails from Facebook in regards to this issue it's because you posted your email address in your complaint, publicly. Do not let anyone convince you to allow them to remotely access your computer! Facebook will NEVER ask to remote access your computer to verify anything like your identity, account settings, or anything else. Don't be fooled like I was!

(If you receive my warning message AFTER you've been scammed by people pretending to be Facebook, please comment about it here. (DO NOT INCLUDE ANY PERSONAL INFO as this is a PUBLIC complaints site.)

#1950644

This is not Facebook. It's a public complaints site.

If you receive emails from Facebook in regards to this issue it's bc you posted your email address in your complaint, publicly. Do not let anyone convince you to allow them to remotely access your computer! Facebook will NEVER ask to remote access your computer to verify anything like your identity, account settings, or anything else. Don't be fooled like I was!

Facebook Reviews