Verified Reviewer

Hi,

Unfortunately, someone tried to log into my account and I cannot longer find it.

Facebook sent me the below two messages: Hi Eva It looks like someone tried to log in to your account on 25 June at 16:53 using Edge (Chromium Based) on Windows 10 . Your account is safe; we just wanted to make sure that it was you who tried to log in from somewhere new.

If you don't think that this was you, please log in to Facebook so that we can walk you through a few steps to keep your account safe. Thanks, The Facebook Team

Did you log in to Facebook from somewhere new?

Hi Eva

It looks like someone tried to log in to your account on 25 June at 16:53 using Edge (Chromium Based) on Windows 10. Your account is safe; we just wanted to make sure that it was you who tried to log in from somewhere new.

Thanks,

The Facebook Team

********************************************************************************** Hi Eva, Your Facebook password was changed on Friday, 25 June 2021 at 17:13 (UTC+01). IP address: 119.18.31.2 Estimated location: Wallan, VICTORIA, AU If you did this, you can safely disregard this email.

If you didn't do this, please secure your account . Thanks, The Facebook Security Team

Facebook

Hi Eva,

Your Facebook password was changed on Friday, 25 June 2021 at 17:13 (UTC+01).

IP address:119.18.31.2

Estimated location:Wallan, VICTORIA, AU

If you did this, you can safely disregard this email.

If you didn't do this, please secure your account.

Thanks,

The Facebook Security Team

Can someone investigate what has happened and let me know how to recover my account back, please?

Many thanks,

Eva Kanova

Preferred solution: Recover my Facebook account as someone hacked into it.

Comments