Verified Reviewer

1.6

Hi there,

I started a page to be a fan base site for a fiction creation of mine. Only, one day, I no longer can put up posts on my own page!

I have looked, looked, and looked even longer to find someone who can fix the permissions (I think that's what's wrong,) or even anyone who could help me at all, and the only people who show up are hackers that I have NO idea as to whether they can be trusted or not! On top of that, they want money to fix this. I wouldn't mind paying Facebook to fix this, but I can't even find anywhere to go to get help from them! If anyone can steer me to REAL, LEGITIMATE help with this issue, please do do.

I need this page for a social media presence for something I'm trying to build up - and have been unsuccessful and just using new email addresses to create new accounts. Facebook definitely catches all those and won't let me do it.

User's recommendation: Good luck establishing a fan base for your creations though Facebook. You're going to need it.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Being connected to people.

Facebook Cons: Hard to get in contact with any human support.

Comments