Verified Reviewer

I deactivated my account and then tried to log back in. My email and password were correct however, they wanted to text me a code to confirm that this is my account.

This code was texted to my old phone number. I no longer have access to this phone number therefore I am unable to obtain the code. I have had this Facebook account for nearly 15 years with no issues until now. I have so many photos on my account that I dont have access to anywhere else.

Given that Facebook is one of the largest social media sites I am mind blown they have no customer service. Please help me get back into my account.

User's recommendation: Don’t ever change your phone number.

Preferred solution: My account back.

Facebook Pros: Communicate with people, Keep in touch and messenger is great, Love it when we can connect to others and share news, You can keep in touch with the world, Ease in staying connected with distant family.

Facebook Cons: No customer service.

Location: East Hampton, Connecticut