Verified Reviewer

Hello,

I have an old Facebook under the name Eden madden (the profile picture is of me sitting on a bed in a pink dress) that I cannot log into. I do not remember my email or password.

I tried to recover it through the Facebook help page, it showed up (but doesnt show up when searching for account) and when I entered the password which is Edenjmia00!! It said that the password was changed 12 months ago; I clicked the option that I did not change the password, the option to reset came up but nothing happened? It just asked me for my password again. I dont know if a code was sent to an email address, but if it was then I cannot receive it as I no longer have that email or phone number and do not remember.

I also tried clicking the option for no longer have access to email or phone and it says that the page is no longer available. I need to get back into this account as it has pictures of my brother and messages who has sadly passed away so Im begging please if you can help!

Im happy to send over ID so you know that it is me but I really need to get back into the account! The account and email I am messaging from is not the same account or email for the account I need to get into.

Preferred solution: To log in .

Location: Coventry, England