Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 12, 2020

I was able to find out why my FB account was disabled and it was simply because I happened to be one of the moderators on a family friendly, pro second amendment page (promoting the rights of people in Utah to Open Carry Firearms (all legal, under the US and Utah constitutions). I was only able to find this out because the other moderators also had their accounts (permanently) disabled.

All political on FB's part. (I have no idea what may have been posted that made them take this action and neither do any of the other moderators)As far as getting a response from Facebook about releasing My Business page...No contact or response from Facebook. I have also tried to use their (Daisey chain (no) help center) to report theft of intellectual property and also Trademark infringement. It has fallen on deaf ears as all I get back are automated response from what I guess is a computer named "Riley".

I have also filed a complaint with The BBB.As it stands now I may need to take legal action. As Facebook continues to use and publish My Intellectual Property (my photographic images and My Written Word) as well as publishing My Personal and Business information without my permission.

Original review posted by user Nov 12, 2020

I can no longer access my FB business page or control what others may post there. I need to have this taken care of as I have intellectual property that I no longer have control over.

My personal FB page was disabled for no apparent reason and with no warning and I simply do not, nor have I ever posted anything that would warrant this outright "Disabling" of my account and page.

Please look into this and contact me as to why my account and page was disabled and how I can get back control over my FB Business page.

FB should not be able to block me from the control of my business page and My Business Content nor still have access to my credit card information. I will hold Facebook liable if my business is harmed while not allowing me access and control over My Business page and its content.

Please contact me immediately

Preferred solution: control of my business page released back to me.

Facebook Pros: Can connect with others.

Facebook Cons: Cant contact them to resolve problems, Freedom of speech, Hacked accounts, Can break the law and avoid answering charges.

Comments