1.1

I can not get the password reset email sent to my email. All that it keeps giving me is the 6-digit code sent to my old phone number. I've looked all through the help center to see if I can get one sent to email but nothing.

Location: Texarkana, Arkansas

Comments

#1959052

This is NOT Facebook; It's a PUBLIC complaints site. DO NOT CALL ANY NUMBERS OFFERED TO YOU IN THE COMMENTS.

SCAMMERS TROLL THIS SITE TO POST FRAUDULENT NUMBERS IN COMPLAINTS' COMMENTS. Maybe you could call your old phone number and ask whomever answers to meet at the police office; Where it's nice and safe to meet a stranger. Have everything done with a police officer witnessing it. So, it's all on an official record.

Then, when your 6 digit code comes through on the old phone number, the officer can view it and write it down and also witness you using the code the officer passes to you; To see that it unlocks your account. Be sure to bring your ID with you; The officer will need it for his official records.

Facebook Reviews