Verified Reviewer

Gotten hacked and can't get a reset code nor get into my account for the last 2 days and have no options on getting back into my account

Location: Port Huron, Michigan

Comments

#2004176

My account has been getting hacked by my stalker for over 2 years now!!!!! I have to keep making new accounts, and after endless emails sent to Facebook, nothing has been done to resolve this issue!

How is it stated in their policy to be all about safety and protection but in actuality they are completely incompetent when it comes down it? You have allowed my stalker (Ex who is an IT wiz) to bypass your joke of a security measure (2 factor authentication). Whenever I send an email to your support team, I get the same exact copy and paste response EVERYTIME. What a joke!

I will be seeking legal action, as I am now concerned about my safety. Not just on Facebook but in reality!!!

All because you, Facebook Security Team, cannot actually do your job. Which in case you forgot, is to actually protect your consumers and our private information!

Facebook Reviews