Verified Reviewer

I have been removed from Facebook and I don't know why. I tried to log in to figure out why and it says it needs to send me a text message to verify it's my phone number.

I requested the text message a few times and never received One. It then told me I had to wait 24 hours because I requested too many times. I waited over 24 hours and it still showed me the same message. I waited 24 hours again it still showed me the same message.

The message being it gives me an option to click 1 of 2 phone numbers to receive an SMS message to verify this phone number as me and that I am me. The 1st phone number is the one I'm using and currently lamped with my Facebook. The 2nd number which I have not tried to get an Text message on, It's a phone number I haven't even used in over a year. I have tried to chat with your customer support and it has been absolutely no help at all.

I have tried clicking the links for my email. It leads me back to the same page saying I have less than 30 days now to try to get my account back. I have no idea what I did wrong.. Through some weird glitch it lets me halfway log into my account by showing me my timeline I had on the last day of last year when this happened.

I currently have pending orders in my marketplace and have no access to any of the information I need or what's going on with my payouts or what happened at all to make you guys upset with me. You have my phone number you have my email please find a way to get in touch and help me fix this me fixes ASAP.

Preferred solution: My account back.

Location: Stillwater, Minnesota