Verified Reviewer

1.8

I have purchased a new phone. When trying to log into FB, it says it has sent my phone number a verification code.

We'll, it hasn't. I have had one resent over 10 times over the last 4 days. Still no code. I logged out of FB on my old phone thinking that may help...NOPE!

I have even taken a picture of my valid driver's license twice. I have received emails saying it can't verify it that way both times...as if it is not meShrug My name and birthdate on my license match exactly what my username and DOB is on my FB account. What *** me off is that whenever you call any of the customer service phone numbers the recording says they don't have representatives that take calls. What company that large doesn't have representatives to help their clients???

I have family and friends out of state that I rely on FB to converse with. I appreciate FB protecting us, but to this extent is RIDICULOUS!!!

If anyone has any suggestions other than the ones I mentioned above please feel free to contact me via email @ allisonmlturner@***.com. Thanks in advance!

Preferred solution: Let me sign into my account.

Facebook Pros: Easy contact with family.

Facebook Cons: Many, Wont send a verification code to log in from new device, No way to contact a human for help.

Location: Cole Valley Lane, Mount Gilead, NC 27306