I recently bought a new phone. My email I used to log into Facebook is an old email I haven't used in years.

I do remember the email user name but I do not remember the password. I also do not use the email so I don't remember the email password to reset the password. I also do not remember any recovery email this was over 10 years ago. My phone number to log in also doesn't work.

Yahoo couldn't help me and I can't get a hold of anyone at Facebook?? All I want to do is be able to use my own account again and not start over 10 years of memories over!!My problem has not been solved it has been weeks. I reached out also and sent them identification to prove it was me a week ago still haven't heard back? What do I have to do to get a hold of someone at this company?

I tried everything contacting the email provider contacting Facebook which I never heard anything from and also spent 50$ on a service that told me all the same things I did myself! So I have over ten years of friends pictures and life and nobody can get back to me to reset a password?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Ovid, New York